Small group touring is a great way to meet other travellers, share experiences and have the personal service without the price tag.
What sets my group tours apart?
- Personalised Service: I get to know you either face-to-face or over the phone/email, and I’m here to make the booking process easy and stress free.
- Escorted Tours: Local guides for tours up to 6 guests. For tours of 6 guests or more, the group will be escorted from Australia by Michelle Besnard. ***
- Group meetings: I aim to organise a group meeting prior to all departures so that guest can meet each other, collect documentation, go through the itinerary and have all their questions answered.
- Small group numbers: Maximum of 12 guests
- Destinations: My group tours travel to the top destinations throughout Africa
- Flexibility: It is possible to extend your stay before or after the group tour should you wish. Please contact me for details.
***Shell’s African Safaris and Tours will endeavour to provide a guide from Australia for all small group safaris reaching a minimum of 6 guests, however due to circumstances beyond our control, this may not always be possible. Please contact Shell’s African Safaris and Tours for details on specific departures.
SMALL GROUP SAFARIS 2017
SHELL’S TANZANIA EXPLORER
Highlights: Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, Maasai Culture.
- Departing: 1 July 2017 ex Sydney
- Small group (maximum 12 guests)
- Escorted by an African Travel Expert from Australia – subject to minimum numbers
PACKAGE COST PER PERSON (based on twin share): AUD $11,400.00
Including economy flights ex Sydney, accommodation/meals/activities as per the itinerary, complimentary upgrade to Kaskaz Camp, tour leader from Australia (subject to minimum numbers).
***The price is subject to change until full payment is received and flights are subject to availability at time of firm booking. Please contact Shell’s African Safaris and Tours for a full list of the terms and conditions.
SOUTH AFRICA WILDLIFE VOLUNTEER GROUP
Departing Australia in December 2017 – Details to be confirmed soon
Highlights: Kruger National Park, volunteering for a wildlife rehabilitation centre
***Please contact us if you would like to be informed when this trip is finalised